Note that MikroTik provides mobile applications for both Android and iOS.
How to connect to MikroTik with Android
The MicroTik Company has introduced the Android application MikroTik Home. This application lets you control your MikroTik router from the comfort of your smartphone. You will have access to all configurations to access all parts of the RouterOS.
You can download the MikroTik application directly from the Google Play store by using the link here.
You will see the following application on Google Play > Install it on your Android phone.
Once the application is installed, you can go ahead and open it. You will be required to enter the user credentials.
- Address: Insert IP address or domain to the MikroTik router.
- Login: Insert the username of the MikroTik router.
- Password: Insert the password of the MikroTik router.
- Click Login to enter the mobile dashboard.
* You can choose the Keep password option to save the login information on this application.
In the screenshot below, you see a view of the MikroTik software and its menu after establishing the connection with the router. From this menu, you will be able to control:
- WIFI settings
- Internet settings
- Save and monitor home devices, their usage etc.
- Manage kid's internet access
- Set up port forwarding
- And much more!
Congratulations on setting up MikroTik on your Android smartphone. Now you have all the access needed to manage and configure your router from the comfort of your smartphone. It’s an easy-to-use interface and very easy to manage the router.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us through the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
People also read: