In this article, With the Introducing another one of other WordPress plugins are at your service.
Introducing Plugin OSE Free SSL
OSE Free SSL is an easy-to-use plugin to create SSL certificates from Let’s Encrypt (https://letsencrypt.org) platform which provides free SSL certificates for everyone. Have all your WordPress websites protected in easy steps now!
Using the plugin, you can quickly generate new certificates for your site, and install the free SSL certificates through your cPanel or Plesk management panel, then you can simply switch your website into HTTPS with plugins like Really Simple SSL or Force HTTPS.
The Let’s Encrypt service only provides certificates that are valid for 90 days. However, they can be always renewed – no limitations there.
- FREE: Anyone who owns a domain name and a WordPress website can use OSE Free SSL plugin to obtain a trusted certificate from Let’s Encrypt at zero cost.
- AUTOMATIC: The entire enrollment process for certificates occurs painlessly during OSE server’s native configuration process. You do not need to do anything.
- SIMPLE: There’s no payment, no validation emails, just a few clicks, the SSL certificates are directly delivered to your email.
- GOOGLE & SEO: Since Jan 2018, Google flagged any website that doesn’t have SSL certification to show a ‘Not Secure’ message. OSE Free SSL plugin helps you avoid that.
- SECURE: Let’s Encrypt will serve as a platform for advancing TLS security best practices, both on the CA side and by helping site operators properly secure their servers.
- TRUST: Displayed with a security padlock in the address bar of the browser indicates the connection is secure and show your website’s visitors that you take their privacy seriously.
Demo Plugin OSE Free SSL :
How to install wordpress plugin OSE Free SSL:
- Upload the wordpress plugin OSE Free SSL files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ose-lets-encrypt, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
If you have a question about this article, You can let us know via comments and we will get back to you.