In this article, With the Introducing another one of other WordPress plugins are at your service.
Wordpress Plugin Advanced Google Maps Lite
The easiest to use Google maps plugin! Add a customized Google map to your WordPress posts and/or pages quickly and easily with the supplied shortcode. No fuss. No iFrames and super easy to use! Perfect for contact page maps, routes, maps showing delivery areas and any other use you can think of!
While the free version of WP Google Maps allows you to create a Google map with as many markers as you like, the Pro version allows you to do so much more!
Features Plugin Advanced Google Maps Lite Version (Free) :
- Multi Location Maps
- Interactive Google map options
- Route Map Options
- Unlimited Maps
- Responsive Maps
- Google Maps Autocomplete
- Support for localization ( google map language)
- Popular map themes to choose.
- Map widget functionality
- New Modern Infowindow
- Custom Markers
- Add animations to your map markers!
- Full screen map functionality
- Choose from four Google maps types: roadmap, terrain, satellite and hybrid
- Define your own width, height and zoom level for your map
How to install wordpress Plugin Advanced Google Maps Lite:
- Upload the plugin Advanced Google Maps Lite files to the
/wp-content/plugins/advanced-google-maps-lite directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
If you have a question about this article, You can let us know via comments and we will get back to you.