How to Enable Audio on a Windows Server 2008
How to Enable Audio on a Windows Server 2008? One of the Benefits of using Windows Server 2008 is that you can use it as an upload and download server. In this case, you need to use neither Audio card nor Graphic card. But, in certain situations we need to enable Audio card. In this paper we learn how to enable audio on a Windows dedicated server
- First please login to your Windows Server 2008
- Move the mouse pointer to the lower, left-hand corner of the screen until the Windows Start button appears then right-click on it and choose Run
- Type services.msc and hit Enter
- Scroll down through the list of services until you see Windows Audio.
- Right click on Windows Audio and then click on start
- Right-click Windows Audio and select Properties
- In the General tab, Startup type section, select Automatic
- Click Control Panel in the Start menu
- If you are using the Modern View, click Sound in the Hardware and Sound category.
- If you are using the Classic View, doubleclick the Sound icon.
- Select your default playback device and click Properties. Now go to the Advanced tab and uncheck Give exclusive mode application priority. Save the settings by clicking OK twice!